Gaming Elements
Hello,

Yup, it's one of those annoying pop-ups telling you to sign-up.
We have a lot to offer here, so hurry and sign up.
If you're a member or part of Staff, Welcome Back.

CloudShepherd
Gaming Elements
Hello,

Yup, it's one of those annoying pop-ups telling you to sign-up.
We have a lot to offer here, so hurry and sign up.
If you're a member or part of Staff, Welcome Back.

CloudShepherd
Gaming Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community of gamers that are devoted to gaming.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Gaming Elements.
Latest topics
» Post your PSN portable ID!
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 pm by lrcfr2

» Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:35 am by Caboose

» Ufc Undisputed 2010 Psp Gameplay!
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm by IlikePie

» Halo (In General)
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am by IlikePie

» Star Wars Forc Unleashed II Cancelled For Psp
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:47 am by .CompleX.

» Android PSP phone coming soon in October
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:06 pm by Gamble_STARS

» PSN
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:36 pm by CloudShepherd

» i read reviews so which should i get?
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm by IlikePie

» SOCOM 4 delayed?!?
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 am by CloudShepherd

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
CloudShepherd
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread I_vote_lcapOfficial inFAMOUS 2 Thread I_voting_barOfficial inFAMOUS 2 Thread I_vote_rcap 
IlikePie
Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread I_vote_lcapOfficial inFAMOUS 2 Thread I_voting_barOfficial inFAMOUS 2 Thread I_vote_rcap 
Gamble_STARS
SilentWyvern
PoisonedEvil
.CompleX.
Holy_Knight
MarkLN
Dre
Caboose

Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caboose

Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread   Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:35 am

Sucker Punch’s inFAMOUS 2 has been officially announced through Game Informer’s July cover. According to the mag’s official site, Cole MacGrath’s makeover isn’t the only thing new. It takes place in an all new city, he gets new powers, and a enemy.The game was teased last month through OPM Portugal.No date yet. Look for more on it at E3 we reckon.

Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread 2yubnr7

This thread will be updated daily by me
What do you think?

Infamous 2 might be set in New Orleans.

1. Cole MacGrath got a make-over.
2. The game's locale has changed, or you're a time-traveling badass (my money is on the time-traveling).
3. You've got even more macho AI this time around.

Take a closer look at the image, Cole is being attacked by some unknown enemies on top of a building to the left. Directly under that, you can see someone trying to reach the top, maybe a civilian trying to help you, or more enemies trying to assist the existing enemies on top of the building.

If you take a look to the left of the photo, you can see a tornado-shaped cloud of dust - hinting towards a new weather system within the game.

-Cole hasn’t aged either way, instead he is simply re-designe.

- Cole’s voiced by a new voice actor.

- Cole will be spending his time in the game becoming a “super-super hero” in order to be able to beat the beast, this will involve him will be ramping up his power from the last game.

- There are now real cut-scenes as well as the traditional comic strip narrative.

- You wont just jump up buildings but will construct ways to make it up buildings using objects.

- There will be some new powers outside of electricity but Cole will still be the electric super hero.

- Melee weapons feature.

- Zeke is more helpful.

- More people, cars and generally more happening in the game.

Back to top Go down

Official inFAMOUS 2 Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Elements :: Playstation :: PS3-
Jump to: